Great Ideas Need Connecting.
News and Events
- Hard-Coded Password Backdoor to Fortinet Firewalls Leaked
Enterprise security firm Fortinet is the latest company with a potentially large security breach. Find out if this affects you and what to do to stay protected.
- RateMyProfessors.com Security Breach
The popular online website where students go to rate their professors has been compromised.
- Microsoft's "Patch Tuesday"
- Microsoft has released 12 security bulletins for the last “Patch Tuesday” of the year, eight of which are rated as critical for remote code execution vulnerabilities. See More… »
- UCLA Knowledgebase
- IT questions asked and answered by the UCLA IT community.
- Your one-stop shop for online IT training resources.
- The central hub for information, questions, and sharing about the UCLA IT Strategic Plan the governance process for moving the plan forward. See More… »