Great Ideas Need Connecting.
News and Events
- New Single Point of Contact for IT Services Client Support
- Associate Vice Chancellor Andrew Wissmiller has an important update on a new service model.
- Special Event: “CareConnect Technology: What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Attend the UCLA Tech Talk on July 18th at the California NanoSystems Insitute (CNSI) auditorium.
- UCCSC Conference 2013: “Staying Grounded While In The Clouds”
- This year’s UCCSC Conference, held at UC Irvine, August 4-6, will feature keynote speaker Dan Russell, from Google, and more than 100 IT-related presentations. See More… »
- UCLA Knowledgebase
- IT questions asked and answered by the UCLA IT community.
- Your one-stop shop for online IT training resources.
- The central hub for information, questions, and sharing about the UCLA IT Strategic Plan the governance process for moving the plan forward. See More… »