Great Ideas Need Connecting.
News and Events
- Some Dell Computers Affected by eDellRoot Self-signed Root Certificate
Dell was recently discovered to have the same self-signed root Certificate Authority (CA) and private key pre-installed on some of its computers.
- IT Services Fall Customer Forum
IT Services Talks Web, Networking, and Security at Its Fall Customer Forum
- Cybersecurity Training for UCLA Employees
Deans and Directors memo regarding cybersecurity training
- UCLA Knowledgebase
- IT questions asked and answered by the UCLA IT community.
- Your one-stop shop for online IT training resources.
- The central hub for information, questions, and sharing about the UCLA IT Strategic Plan the governance process for moving the plan forward. See More… »