Great Ideas Need Connecting.
News and Events
- Ransomware Alert In Southern California
- Please be aware of a new ransomware circulating in Southern California. JBoss installations should be at an appropriate patch level.
- DROWN Attack - TLS Attack via SSLv2
- DROWN attack is a new critical vulnerability that affects HTTP and services that rely on SSL and TLS.
- Critical glibc Flaw Puts Linux Machines and Apps at Risk (Patch Immediately)
A highly critical vulnerability found in the GNU C Library (glibc) has been announced that affects most Linux distributions, leaving thousands of apps and electronic devices vulnerable to hackers that can take full control over them.
- UCLA Knowledgebase
- IT questions asked and answered by the UCLA IT community.
- Your one-stop shop for online IT training resources.
- The central hub for information, questions, and sharing about the UCLA IT Strategic Plan the governance process for moving the plan forward. See More… »