Great Ideas Need Connecting.
News and Events
- Cybersecurity Initiative Update
- The Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost posted a campus-wide cybersecurity initiative update on May 27, 2016.
- Ransomware Alert In Southern California
- Please be aware of a new ransomware circulating in Southern California. JBoss installations should be at an appropriate patch level.
- DROWN Attack - TLS Attack via SSLv2
- DROWN attack is a new critical vulnerability that affects HTTP and services that rely on SSL and TLS. See More… »
- UCLA Knowledgebase
- IT questions asked and answered by the UCLA IT community.
- Your one-stop shop for online IT training resources.
- The central hub for information, questions, and sharing about the UCLA IT Strategic Plan the governance process for moving the plan forward. See More… »