Please note: Our walk-in hours have temporarily been suspended until further notice.
The IT Support Center is available to provide support for specific software and services. There are several ways to contact us for assistance.
Things to Remember When Contacting the Help Desk
In order to better assist you, we need specific information about you, your computer, and the problem that you’re having. Please have the following information when you contact us:
- Your UCLA Logon ID. Please note that this is the part of your email address before @ucla.edu.
- If your email address is anything other than @ucla.edu, then it is not an IT Support Center supported email account.
- If you cannot remember your UCLA Logon ID, please provide your 9-digit University ID number.
- IT Support Center staff will never ask for your password. Do not provide your password to anyone over the phone or via email.
- The operating system and version installed on your computer.
- The version of the software you are using.
- Your Internet Service Provider (how you connect to the Internet).
- The exact error message you are getting.
- The exact time you are getting the error.
Email Technical Support
- Please email us at [email protected] and be sure to provide the information listed above.
- Go to the IT Support Center Help Form.
SPRING Quarter Consulting and Telephone Hours
Due to the COVID-19 situation, there is currently no walk-in support in Kerckhoff Hall. We can still be contacted by phone at (310) 267-HELP (4357).
|Monday - Thursday|
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
|Holiday Hours and Closures|
Closed on Monday, May 25, for Memorial Day holiday