UCLA community members use UCLA Logon ID to access hundreds of web resources including Google Apps for Education, Box, and all major administrative and student applications.
A UCLA Logon ID is available to all UCLA (and participating University of California) community members who needs to access electronic resources at UCLA. Eligible parties include:
- UCLA, UCSF, UC Merced, and UCOP employee and contingent worker (faculty, staff, and contract workers)
- Current and prospective UCLA students
- UCLA Alumni
- UCLA Retirees
- Visiting scholars visiting UCLA
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) employee
- UCLA Parents
- Other UCLA guests
To create a UCLA Logon ID, please visit: https://logon.ucla.edu/. You will need:
- Your first and last name
- Your date of birth
- Your 9-digit University ID number (for undergraduate students, it will be your 9-digit applicant/student ID number; for faculty and staff, it will be your 9-digit employee number, which can be found on your pay-stub)
Note: A UCLA Logon ID created without a UCLA ID number is considered an affiliate account. It can be used to sign into to select UCLA applications with application operator consent. However, an affiliate UCLA Logon account is not generally eligible to receive campus services.