Web-Based Bill FAQs
Read frequently asked questions about Web-based billing, and find the help you need.
- What is the Web-based bill and how will it help me?
- How do I get permission to access the Web-based bill?
- How do I log into the system?
- What are the browser requirements?
- Once I’m in the system, how do I review, email or print the Web- bill?
- What if the DSA is having problems assigning rights to an individual using DACSS?
- What if I don’t have access to the Web-based bill system but would like to request a bill copy?
- What do I do if I cannot access my Web-based billing statement?
- How can I change the name associated with a station or circuit?
- What can I do with my Web-based billing statement?
- When do I need to contact IT Services Billing Services?
IT Service provides a Web-based Technology system that can be accessed through you UCLA log-on at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departments now have the ability to determine their own internal processes for requesting and reviewing Web-based bills using the Distributed Administrative Computing Security System (DACSS) model, which will ensure that campus security policies and controls are followed.
See your department’s Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). You must be granted rights as a billing inquirer to access the Web-based bill. Departmental CAOs, working with their Departmental Security Administrators (DSA), can grant individuals appropriate access levels using the Distributed Administrative Computing Security System (DACSS). After authorization is granted, there is a two-day wait period prior to your ability to view the Web-based bill.
You will need an OASIS Logon ID to be granted access to the online bill inquiry features. Once you have been granted access to the Web-based bill, you will use your UCLA Logon ID to sign in at: IT Services Web Center.
For information about the OASIS Logon ID, please see: https://www.it.ucla.edu/accounts/get-account/oasis-id
For information about the UCLA Logon ID, please see: https://www.it.ucla.edu/accounts/get-account/ucla-logon-id
For the best results, please view this site with the following Web browsers:
- IE 6.X and above
- Firefox 1.X and above
- Netscape 7.X and above
- Opera 8 and above
Refer to the Web-based bill instructions. If you download a CSV file to your hard drive, in most cases you will want to save it as an Excel file. Departments with large data files might consider purchasing the professional version of Excel.
Please have your DSA contact Anna Diep at (310) 825-9071 or email@example.com
Please see your departmental administrative officer to request a bill copy.
Assuming that you have been granted access rights and have been assigned an OASIS ID, review the Web-based bill instructions.
Since this data is derived from the university’s online directory database, contact IT Services Directory Services at 5-1990. If you want to change or include a name that is not in the online directory or include a service description, contact IT Services Billing Services at 5-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review your summary and detailed billed amounts for telephony and technology (TIF) services by general ledger object code and compare to the general ledger
- View, print or download your Web-based bill. See the Web-based bill instructions for details
- Determine the Full Accounting Unit (FAU) charged for services
- Find out the location of existing service(s)
- Explanation of charges appearing on your Web-based billing statement
- Rate questions
- Copy of a Telecommunications Service Request (TSR)
- Additional questions about your Web-based billing statement
IT Services Billing Services
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (310) 825-8000