We offer a wide range of services to meet the web-hosting and publishing needs of the UCLA community, including schools and colleges, academic departments, and business and administrative units.
Websites are hosted in the cloud on Acquia’s infrastructure, lowering your costs. You no longer have to build and maintain your own web server. We provide a high-performance, scalable, and secure solution for publishing your website, allowing you to focus on creating great content.
Our services include:
- Drupal Content Management System – Drupal, a full-featured and open-source software content management system, offers advanced permissions controls, workflow tools, and flexible layout design options that allow users to create and manage many types of websites.
- Security – We provide 24x7 monitoring, data redundancy, backup services, and all monthly security patches.
- UCLA Single Sign-On (SSO) – Fully integrated with UCLA Logon ID—no need for maintaining a separate logon account.
- Advanced Editing Permissions – Determine who on your team can edit certain content.
- Workflow – Create a review, approval, and publishing process for content on your website.
- Responsive design – Sites are optimized for desktop, mobile and tablet viewing.
- UCLA Theme – Our themes are consistent with UCLA’s branding guidelines.
All UCLA departments and organizations. You will need to provide a Full Accounting Unit (FAU) number for us to recharge. Currently, we are not supporting grant funds.