Virtual Server Solutions offers customized Windows and Red Hat Linux virtual machines (VM).
Clients will be able to purchase additional vCPUs, RAM in 1GB increments and storage, as needed. Clients are able to operate and maintain their own VM and applications remotely, or have IT Services staff perform the work under System Administration services.
Please see below for sample offerings.
|Virtual Machine||Operating System||CPU||RAM||Storage (GB)|
|Windows Customized||2012 R2 64-bit ENT||Per Spec||Per Spec||Per Spec|
|Red Hat Linux Customized||RHEL 7 64-bit||Per Spec||Per Spec||Per Spec|
- Highly available managed infrastructure: servers and network connectivity
- System backup and recovery. VMs are backed up daily and the retention period is 30 days. Backups are replicated off site daily to satisfy any off site requirements
- IT Services managed shared firewall context
- Standard and Advanced, Windows or Linux Virtual Machines can be provisioned within 48 hours of request
- 24/7/365 support based on business requirements and established SLA
- Assisted systems and capacity planning
- System(s) will be behind a managed firewall and reside on a managed VMware cluster of servers for reliability, availability and servicability
|Block Storage (per GB)|
|-High Performance||FC 10K/15 RPM (RAID 10)||$0.31|
|-Standard||FC 10K/15 RPM (RAID 5)||$0.18|
|-Economy||SATA 7200 RPM (RAID 5/6)||$0.06|
|File Storage (per GB)||File Storage (per GB)||$0.07|