Our Virtual Data Center service allows you to provision and decommission your own virtual machines.
Resources are managed using a virtual firewall context and individualized vSphere 5.5 client console. Virtual Data Center clients specify resources (vCPU, RAM, storage) based on individual requirements and are billed monthly based on usage.
- vSphere client access to your resources for management and administration
- Virtual firewall context and network segment (client-managed)
- Automated backups, replication and data recovery
- Off-site data replication
- Training sessions
- 24/7/365 resource availability
- Assisted systems and capacity planning
- Consulting services available for physical-to-virtual (P2V) and virtual-to-virtual (V2V) migrations
|Block Storage (per GB)|
|-High Performance||FC 10K/15 RPM (RAID 10)||$0.33|
|-Standard||FC 10K/15 RPM (RAID 5)||$0.20|
|-Economy||SATA 7200 RPM (RAID 5/6)||$0.08|
|File Storage (per GB)||File Storage (per GB)||$0.09|