Colocation services provides clients with a reliable environment, a secure location, and network connectivity for hosting mission-critical servers and related equipment.
IT Services offers colocation services in the Campus Data Center.
The Campus Data Center is connected to the campus backbone network via two separate 10-Gigabit trunks for high availability. Clients are provided rack space in cabinets with dual power cording, uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) backed by motor generator (MG), and hardware installation coordination. The center is staffed 24/7/365 by our Data Center employees. For more details, please see Data Center Facts.
- Monitored environmental infrastructure (UPS, HVAC, Fire Systems, CCTV security)
- Secured access
- Iron Mountain tape/disk management (upon request)
- Cables (power and network)
- 24/7/365 data center staff availability
- Assistance with hard system resets
- Gigabit and Ten Gigabit Ethernet network connections and separate networks /VLANS for each client
- A Cisco virtual firewall context (for clients with five or more ip addresses)