The Chancellorial Commitment System allows the Office of Academic Planning and Budget (APB) to manage their commitments and projections for each fiscal year, tracking all the commitments by the Chancellors Office.
It uses entries from Financial System’s Transfer of Funds web application to track their resources and allocations and also provides several high-level projection reports.
The Chancellorial Commitment System is comprised of the following features:
- Commitment Tracking - maintain beginning and ending of commitments and its purpose and the temporary and permanent amounts and Full Time Equivalant (FTE) per fiscal year
- Resource Tracking – maintain temporary, permanent and FTE for each resources per fiscal year
- Allocation Tracking – maintain temporary, permanent and FTE for each allocations attached to a commitment per fiscal year
- Projection Tracking – maintain temporary, permanent and FTE for each projection per fiscal year
- Reporting – generate reports for Unfunded Commitments for a particular month, the Status of Commitments for a particular fiscal year, Resources available for Allocations, Current and Future Commitment projections, Provisional Control Accounts, Sources and Uses of Funds, Projected Sources and Uses of Funds, and the Summary of all Actions.