Creating an Affiliate Account in Box
Affiliate accounts include contractors, vendors, volunteers, and visiting scholars. These affiliated employees are eligible for a UCLA Enterprise Box account. While these accounts come with no storage allocation, they do come with the enterprise features of larger file uploads, versioning and the capacity to store files on a departmental account.
Contractor must be assigned an “@[department].ucla.edu” by their department
This email must also be their official UCLA email address.
Contractor will need to create a UCLA Logon ID
1. Choose "Create a UCLA Logon ID"
2. Read and agree to the terms of service.
3. Choose: "I do not have a UCLA Identification Number and I am NONE OF THE ABOVE" option.
4. Fill out the forms that follow.
Submit the appropriate form to BOL depending on contractor affiliation
- If you are an independent contractor (non-UCLA Employee who is paid out of purchasing with no middleman), please download and complete the Independent Contractor BOL Services Access Request form.
- If you are a contractor (non-UCLA Employee paid through a company), then please download and complete the Application for UCLA Affiliate Services Account form.
Submit the form to the Bruin OnLine office. Instructions are on the form.