Departmental Admin Responsibilities
Departmental Admins are generally the head IT person for a department, unit, or institute.
As a Departmental Box Admin, you will:
- Oversee the departmental account and allocate folders to users as needed.
- Create a folder structure that meets your departments needs.
- Assign and manage permissions for folders in your departmental account.
- Remove Users from folders who are no longer affiliated or work in the department.
- Let users know about the Allowable Data Use Policy.
- If you leave your position/job, pass on box credentials to the next administrator.