UCPath is coming!
UCPath, the long-awaited system that is replacing the 35 year old Payroll/Personnel System, is coming in September 2018!
What does this mean for you and your reporting needs?
- HR and payroll concepts will be grouped into subject areas that gather related data based on usage and business process. This means that there will be a new model and new data elements representing the new UC Path naming convention.
- Individual QDB accounts will not use direct database connections to pull HR and Payroll data but will instead use Cognos exclusively.
Don't be caught unprepared
You can start familiarizing yourself with how UCPath will impact your reporting efforts in the following ways:
- Read the overview
- Find out what is changing
- Check out the subject area data models
- If you did not have an opportunity to attend one of the UCPath Town Hall meetings, look over the presentation
- Explore the UCPath website where you will find helpful resources and can register for online training courses
And finally, in October, workshops will be offered to provide hands-on experience using Cognos Query Studio to produce Payroll/Personnel reports.