Online Safety Tips
With the start of the new school year, we wanted to share with the campus some tips for staying safe online:
- Top 10 IT Security Recommendations – Do you know how to secure your Wi-Fi? How can you spot social engineering attempts? Find the answers to these questions and more in this helpful top 10 list.
- Securing Your Computer and Data – Make sure you’re doing these basics to fortify your computer.
- Guidelines for Securing Mobile Devices – We know we should install antivirus protection on our computers, but how can we make our cell phones more secure?
- Protecting Personal Information – Find out what policies are in place to keep your information safe and how to report incidents should they occur.
- What to Do about Spam – Find out who on campus to notify of spam or other electronic abuse.
- Security Advisories – Read about the latest alerts, including phishing scams going around campus.
For more tips on how to protect your data and security services we offer, please check out the IT Security website or email the team at email@example.com.