Information Management Services
Information Management Services (IMS) spearheads efforts to develop coherent practices around the collection, preservation, transformation, and delivery of UCLA's information asset.
Our practice emphasizes delivering the right information to the right people at the right time. IMS operates several campuswide programs:
- Enterprise Identity & Access Management (IAMUCLA)
- Application Integration Platform (Enterprise Service Bus)
- Web Content & Strategy / Web Content Management Service
- Online File Collaboration Service (Box)
- UCLA ID, Door Access, and Debit Card System (BruinCard)
Maintaining and operating the back-office application and technology platform of the BruinCard program
Enterprise Service Bus
Providing the plumbing to manage information flow among systems in a secure, scalable, and cost effective manner.
Identity Management Team (IAMUCLA)
Providing the community with safe, simplified, and streamlined access to electronic resources at UCLA and across the higher learning community