UCLA Information Center
The UCLA Information Center provides directory information and call assistance to the UCLA campus, Health System and the public at large. The Directory Services group within this area works with campus departments to keep the UCLA Directory up to date and facilitates requests for UCLA-related listings in commercial directories.
The Information Center also facilitates telephone conference services to UCLA staff and faculty through Meet-Me Conference Service and UCLA-approved external vendor, PGi by Copper Services.
- Directory information and call assistance.
- Current online UCLA Directory.
- UCLA-related listings in commercial directories.
- Meet-Me Conference Services, allowing four to 30 parties from different locations to dial in to a pre-arranged UCLA conference call number.
- PGi by Copper Services, an external vendor that offers on-demand conference calls for up to 300 participants, 24/7 operator assistance, and integration with Microsoft Live Meeting for more advanced conferencing.