Removing a Device From My Multi-Factor Authentication Account
The following instructions detail how to remove a device from Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA):
Removing a Phone/Tablet
- Log into the MFA Management Page at https://accounts.iam.ucla.edu/mfa.
- Select the device you would like to remove from your MFA account.
- Click the [UNLINK THIS -DEVICE-] button.
- At the Unlink -DEVICE- window, click the [UNLINK IT!] button.
If this is the last device on your account, continuing will unlink the device and disable MFA. Please note that the option to disable MFA may not be available to you depending on your university affiliation.
- If your account is MFA required, you will not have the option to remove your last device.