Important Dates for Students Activating MFA
On April 17, 2018, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) will become required for all students when using UCLA Logon ID. In the Fall, all new incoming students will also be required to use MFA
The following events are planned to help you sign up and to answer your questions:
- April 6, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Bruin Plaza: enjoy some complimentary refreshments while you sign up.
- April 11, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the Sproul Hall turnaround area: the TLT food truck will provide free tacos to those who have enrolled (while supplies last)
- April 13, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in front of the Young Research Library
Additionally, staff will be on-hand at the following ASK a Counselor tables:
- April 4, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. between Royce Hall and Powell Library
- April 5, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Court of Sciences
- April 11, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Court of Sciences
- April 12, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. between Royce Hall and Powell Library
MFA for UCLA Logon
Protect accounts associated with your UCLA Logon ID by enrolling in multi-factor authentication (MFA) now.