Contact Bruin OnLine
The Bruin OnLine Help Desk is available to provide support for BOL-supported software and services. There are several ways to contact us for assistance.
Things to Remember When Contacting the Help Desk
In order to better assist you, we need specific information about you, your computer, and the problem that you’re having. Please have the following information when you contact us:
- Your UCLA Logon ID. Please note that this is the part of your email address before @ucla.edu.
- If your email address is anything other than @ucla.edu, then it is not a Bruin OnLine supported email account.
- If you cannot remember your UCLA Logon ID, please provide your 9-digit University ID number.
- Bruin OnLine will never ask for your password. Do not provide your password to anyone over the phone or via email.
- The operating system and version installed on your computer.
- The version of the software you are using.
- Your Internet Service Provider (how you connect to the Internet).
- The exact error message you are getting.
- The exact time you are getting the error.
Email Technical Support
- Please email us at email@example.com and be sure to provide the information listed above.
- Go to BOL Help Form
Spring Quarter Walk-In Consulting and Telephone Hours
The BOL Help Desk is located at Kerckhoff Hall, Suite 124. Contact us at (310) 267-4357 (HELP). Our current spring quarter phone and walk-in hours are:
|Monday-Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
May 29, 2017 (Memorial Day)