Authenticating to UCLA Single Sign-On with MFA.
Here are the steps to authenticate to UCLA Single Sign-on with Multi-factor Authentication (MFA):
- On your browser, navigate to a UCLA web application (i.e my.ucla.edu) and click on Sign In:
- Enter your credentials and click Sign In:
- Choose an authentication method (i.e. DUO Push):
- On your DUO app, Approve the Push notification:
- Note: If you have multiple devices enrolled in MFA, you will be given the option to select the desired device before proceeding with authentication:
MFA for UCLA Logon
Protect accounts associated with your UCLA Logon ID by enrolling in multi-factor authentication (MFA) now.